Turkish - English Interpreter,
Translator and Teacher
Commercial matters and documents
Health and Social Services
and so on...
Turkish courses up to GCSE level.
- University of Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in teaching English to speakers of other languages)
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting in Turkish - English Law
- Community Interpreting level 3
1979 - 1983
- Istanbul Unuversity, Literature Faculty German language, passed with honour
1997 - 2018
- Freelance interpreting and translation for the police, Magistrates and Crown courts, solicitors, Health and Social services, Immigration, Customs and Excise, CPS, Home Office, HM prisons
2000 - 2003
- Part time lecturing in Turkish at Gateshead and Gosforth College
2000 - 2003
- Teaching English and Turkish to refugee children in Newcastle
1993 - 1996
- Primary school teaching in Turkey
- Cambridge University CELTA
- DPSI - Institute of Linguist
- Introduction to community Interpreting
- BA in German language and literature
- National Register of Public Service Interpreters
ICT facilities for finished translations in various media: email, CD, hard-copy.
Audio software for translating recorded dialogue.
Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
Printer, scanner, copy, fax
© 2018 Gulgun Gamester
design and hosted by